Monday, September 28, 2015

Check out this stuff! Another VoxBox of amazing!

Ok so you guys know it's been hella crazy lately! I have been so stressed between the car, moving home, and starting the job. I had no time for anything! I neglected a VoxBox!! Why?!

Okay, I did get to use it and for that I'm grateful. My skin is gorgeous!

What is the product you ask? 

Maybelline's Better Skin Foundation! I was sent it free by Influenster and Maybelline to try. 

It is so nice and light and refreshing. I LOVE IT! It's helped clear up my skin. I recommend it as an affordable 2 in 1. Clearer skin and nice coverage while it clears it up!

Check out my unboxing!

Sorry the audio is so terrible. It was a hot day and I was in front of the fan!



And check out the end result!




Still using it and still clear! Check it out in your local retailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment