Thursday, March 26, 2015

Influenster YSL VoxBox

HELLO BEAUTIES!

I recently received the Yves Saint Laurent volume mascara from Influenster free for testing purposes.

Check out the unboxing!



Here is what the package looked like:



As you can see, gorgeous packaging!



TIME TO APPLY!



What? Do I have something on my nose? Oh...



As you can tell from the photos, this mascara does lengthen your lashes as much as a set of falsies would. So in effect they do look like falsh lashes. I would recommend this for any beauty seeking length in her lashes. It also smells amazing!

Why I wouldn't not buy this regularly:

I wish I could say I loved this enough to put it into my regular rotation. Unfortunately, my eyes need more thickness then they do lengthening. Also, this product makes my baby fine lashes group together. It's not the products fault my lashes suck but they're just not right for this particular mascara.

I do however suggest you swing into your local store and try this out if you're looking for long, luxe, lovely, luscious lashes!

It comes in several gorgeous colors and can be purchased here from Sephora :)

Until next time beauties...

No comments:

Post a Comment