Tuesday, March 18, 2014

TMI Tuesday #1

Hello beauties! I'm starting a new thing today called TMI Tuesday. This is going to be the ONLY time during the week that I will subject you to the bore that is my actual life!

Teehee ^^

Anyway, I hope all of you are doing well. Things are alright here. So sick of this winter in Maryland though! I literally feel like going outside and punching every single snowflake in the face! It won't work though, but it is a nice thought! I am heading into work early for the third time this week and though I LOVE my job and don't mind, I had hoped to de-clutter this week with my male bestie in Florida for the week. Oh well, I will get to it eventually. Would you guys like me to write about my beginnings in de-cluttering? Let me know in the comments below!

I went to the local St. Patrick's Day 'celebration' over the weekend. It's called the Hooley and basically the at least a 1,000 of my city's craziest residents come out and get just a little bit sloppy on green beer. BUT!!! My friend Tonya flew in from Texas and I managed to plan a night out with her! Here we are in our green finery!

So cute!! Much gorgeous!!
 I also got a present of sorts from my brother over the weekend. A new computer! Well, new to me. He has revamped it and it's running Windows 8.1. I hope to be using the current computer for school and personal things and to use this new gem for my YouTube channel, blogging, social media interactions, etc.


So shiny!

 I also had a bit of time this past weekend to construct a cosmetics storage rack out of foam board. This literally cost me under $10 to make. It's not perfect but it works and is MUCH sturdier than I imagined!

Finished!


Filled up!

Isn't it so cute? I love it.


Well, I'm getting antsy and I do have an early day at work, so I'll see you next TMI Tuesday!

Until then, Beauties..

No comments:

Post a Comment